T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of FINRA/SIPC. We are recruiting hardworking, entrepreneurial traders for remote positions in our nationwide Trading Group.
Trading with T3TG
Our goal is to help every trader maximize their potential through:
- In-depth education in technical analysis, tape reading, money management, market psychology, and other essential topics
- Cutting edge technology including access to multiple trading platforms, ‘dark’ and ‘lit’ execution venues, plus black box/algorithmic systems
- An open and friendly team environment
- Competitive payout structures
- College degree with a competitive GPA
- Passion for financial markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented mentality
- A focused, entrepreneurial personality
- Experience in sports or other competitive endeavors like gaming preferred but not required
- Prior trading experience is not required
Professional Trading Benefits
As a professional trader with T3TG you get:
- Access to firm capital for superior leverage to traditional retail brokerage accounts.
- A community of like-minded seasoned professionals to trade alongside.
- Avoidance of traditional retail restrictions such as the Pattern Day Trader (PDR) rule and short sale restrictions.
Securities traders must pass the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) and Series 57 top off exams to obtain the Securities Trader Representative registration. We are happy to sponsor all qualified candidates to take the exams.
T3TG will provide you with comprehensive study materials courtesy of our partners at Knopman Marks. Additionally, all traders must complete FINRA registration paperwork and applicable background checks.
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a unit of T3 companies, is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer and Member of FINRA/SIPC. Established in 2007 and registered in 2010, it holds licenses in 53 U.S. States and Territories. T3’s office headquarters is located at One State Street Plaza in the heart of New York City’s famed financial district.