Job Title: Equity Trader
Location: United States
T3 Trading Group, LLC is an SEC-registered broker-dealer & Member of FINRA/SIPC. T3’s office headquarters is in lower Manhattan in the heart of the financial district. We provide active traders with the training and technology to proprietarily trade the markets. We are accepting applications to join our team of experienced professional traders. This can be both a full-time job or part-time with approval.
- Fund your trading strategy. Prop traders can receive access to firm capital for superior leverage.
- Professional-grade trading execution. Gain access to software designed with active traders in mind.
- Extensive stock locate inventory and Direct Market Access. T3 provides tools that can help increase your opportunity.
- Work with like-minded entrepreneurs. Membership in an elite community of seasoned pros. Get live trade ideas, market recaps and more.
- As a professional prop trader the Pattern Day Trader (PDT) rule does not apply.
- Competitive payout structure.
- Develop and maintain strict risk management discipline.
- Prioritize market moving information and data that requires immediate action.
- Manage multiple open positions monitoring hedged leverage exposure.
- Perform analytics on market moving fundamental and technical catalysts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market cycle changes to assist in your trading.
- Pass-through fees for Market Exchange Data, FINRA (if required) and administrative costs.
- First loss capital.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven track record of successful trading in one or more financial markets.
- Strong understanding of trading principles, market dynamics, and risk management strategies.
- Proficient in utilizing trading platforms and tools to execute trades.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data and make informed trading decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and make sound decisions in fast-paced trading environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and share insights with other traders.
- High level of self-motivation, discipline, and resilience.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions.
All proprietary equities & options traders are licensed with the SIE (Securities Industry Essentials Exam) and Series 57 (Securities Trader Representative Exam). We will sponsor all qualified candidates to take the exam(s). T3 also offers paths to trade with our team that do not require licensing.
A background check and additional member documents are required prior to joining T3 Trading Group.
By clicking submit, you are consenting to receive content and marketing emails from T3 Trading Group. You may opt out at any time.