Job Title: Trader
Location: Missouri; Colorado; New Mexico; Minnesota; Montana
About T3 Trading Group
T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer and a Member of FINRA and SIPC. Since 2007, we have supported thousands of professional licensed traders across the United States. With a mission to be a one-stop destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today’s financial markets, T3 is actively recruiting new traders. We provide seasoned traders with essential resources often unavailable in retail accounts and prioritize educational opportunities for aspiring traders. T3 Trading Group is committed to the long-term success of all our traders which has made us a leading name in proprietary trading.
Trading with T3TG
Our goal is to help every trader maximize their potential through:
- In-depth education in technical analysis, tape reading, money management, market psychology, and other essential topics
- Cutting edge technology including access to multiple trading platforms, ‘dark’ and ‘lit’ execution venues, plus black box/algorithmic systems
- An open and friendly team environment
- Competitive payout structures
Professional Trading Benefits
As a professional trader with T3TG you get:
- Access to firm capital for superior leverage to traditional retail brokerage accounts
- A community of like-minded seasoned professionals to trade alongside
- Avoidance of traditional retail restrictions such as the Pattern Day Trader (PDR) rule and short sale restrictions
- College degree with a competitive GPA
- Passion for financial markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Team-oriented mentality
- A focused, entrepreneurial personality
- Experience in sports or other competitive endeavors like gaming preferred but not required
- Prior trading experience
All proprietary equities & options traders are required to pass the SIE and Series 57 exams. We will sponsor qualified candidates for these exams and also provide alternative paths to join our team that do not necessitate licensing. Additionally, all traders must complete FINRA registration paperwork and applicable background checks.
By clicking submit, you are consenting to receive content and marketing emails from T3 Trading Group. You may opt out at any time.