Financial Content Writer
T3 seeks a self-motivated, entrepreneurial writer to join our content team.
To apply, fill out the form below.
T3 Trading Group seeks a self-motivated, entrepreneurial writer & editor to join our content team.
You should be a self-starter that can get up to speed on complex financial topics, and then boil those concepts down into plain English.
Please come armed with exceptional writing skills, ease with data analysis, and intermediate knowledge of financial markets.
You’ll work with our team to produce a wide range of content including blog posts, long form articles, newsletters, white papers, educational materials, listicles, infographics, video scripts, optin pages, and social media updates.
Topics include individual stocks and sectors, investing strategies, trading, market structure, tutorials, and more.
One day you could be explaining how an IPO works. The next, you’ll be listing out 11 things people should know about Tesla, or you’ll be editing email newsletters for our contributors.
You will also assist with editorial, administrative and project management duties as necessary.
- 2+ years of related experience in writing, journalism, content marketing, financial analysis, or a related field
- Intermediate knowledge of financial markets and economics
- Familiarity with stocks, ETF’s, options, and other popular financial instruments (crypto knowledge a definite plus)
- Knowledge of current market trends
- The ability to write quickly and clearly in plain English the average person can understand
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Knowledge of Google Docs & Microsoft Office Suite
- An “if I don’t know, I’ll figure it out” attitude
- Familiarity with SEO practices and online publishing platforms preferred