Experienced Equities Trader
Job Title: Experienced Equities Trader
Location: United States
T3 Trading Group, LLC is an SEC-registered broker-dealer & member of FINRA/SIPC. We are recruiting experienced proprietary traders and seasoned active trading professionals looking to make the next investment in their career. You must be hardworking, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated as compensation is performance based.
Trading with T3
- Established proprietary trading firm that has been in business for over a decade.
- Deep balance sheet with robust access to capital to help fund your trading ideas.
- Professional-grade trading execution including multiple trading platforms, customizable routing, full access to all ‘dark’ and ‘lit’ execution venues, plus black box/algorithmic support.
- Membership in an elite community of seasoned pros to trade alongside; live trade ideas, market recaps and more.
- Experienced staff including trading support from 4am-8pm, finance/accounting, and technology experts to help you grow your trading book.
- Competitive trading cost and payout structures.
Professional Trading Advantages
- Access firm capital for superior leverage both intraday and overnight.
- Collaborative environment for directional trading, algorithmic trading, and high frequency trading strategies.
- Direct market access and extensive stock locate inventory utilizing multiple firms for short selling ability even in some hard to borrow stocks.
- Potential to trade in an office with other traders.
- Opportunity to mentor and recruit new traders into your trading pod.
- Monitor and maintain strict risk management discipline
- Manage portfolio, actively monitor hedged leverage exposure
- Contribute to daily market risk analysis and to generate your own trading ideas
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual that thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Strong analytical skills with attention to risk management
- Team-oriented mentality
- A focused, entrepreneurial personality
- A strong passion for trading and the U.S. stock market
- Experience trading in a hedge fund or other proprietary trading business
- Existing licenses desired but not required
Work with our team using the foundations of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and overall macro stock market analysis to identify and execute on your trading strategy. Team members bring experience from investment banking, quantitative trading, private equity, hedge funds, and non finance backgrounds.Regulatory Requirements for Prop Equities & Options Traders
All proprietary equities & options traders are licensed with the Securities Industry Essentials Exam and Series 57 (Securities Trader Representative Exam). We will sponsor all qualified candidates to take the exam(s). T3 also offers paths to trade with our team that do not require licensing.
By clicking submit, you are consenting to receive content and marketing emails from T3 Trading Group. You may opt out at any time.