Sales Support Specialist
To apply, fill out the application below.
We are seeking a Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for providing excellent guided support to our senior sales team. You should be driven, dynamic and passionate about bringing world class energy and skill to the position. You will be guided by industry leaders and work with other hard working, highly talented people who know how to work and play hard.
The position will include administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers (traders and trading accounts). The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating with the sales team, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
To be a successful Sales Support Specialist, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their account setups.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, focusing the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- A major in Marketing, Business, Finance, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
About T3: Trading, Training, and Technology. T3 was founded to help investors work towards generating income and building wealth. Our approach includes a mix of trading, training, and technology to help you succeed in all market conditions.